- After registering for a Caddie Membership you will receive an email with your user name and password.
- You will need this user name and password to take the caddie quiz. If you would like study material for the quiz, please check out the “Important Documents” and “Video” tabs located under the “FAQs” menu on the website.
- You may take the quiz as many times as needed to pass. You must score a 20 out of 25 in order to be a Futures Tour Caddie.
- Once you successfully complete your caddie quiz, your caddie bib and rule book will be mailed to you.
- To guarantee you receive your customized caddie bib prior to the first 2011 events, you MUST register as a caddie and pass the certification exam by May 1st, 2011.
- Members of the same family must register with separate e-mail accounts. Each registered caddie must have his or her own e-mail address to avoid problems with registration.
Open to parents and/or guardians of SOPGA Futures Tour participants (ages 7-11 years of age) who would like to share in the competitive golf experience. IMPORTANT: Caddies will only be permitted for SOPGA Futures Tour contestants ages 7-11. Caddies will not be permitted for any other age group. Registration will open in February 2011 and Cost is $30-$40. Steps to Become a Caddie To qualify, you must have a valid driver's license and pass the Southern Ohio PGA Caddie Quiz online. Anyone wishing to caddie MUST wear their 2011 Caddie Bib throughout the competition. NO EXCEPTIONS!