Conduct that is considered detrimental to the SOPGA Junior Tour/Futures Tour includes, but is not limited to, the following:
- Club throwing/ Club breaking
- Damage to Course equipment or property
- Profanity directed at rules officials, other competitors, spectators, sponsors, tournament staff, host staff, volunteers, and others
- Consumption of alcoholic beverages
- Usage of drugs and tobacco products
- Any other conduct considered to be detrimental to the SOPGA Junior Tour/Futures Tour
Any violation of this policy by players and/or spectators will result in disqualification from the event. Players will be held responsible for the actions of their spectators. Continued violations of this policy will result in the dismissal from the SOPGA Junior Tour/Futures Tour.